Human Subjects Research Protection
Good Clinical Practice
Conflicts of Interest (COI)
Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
Animal Care and Use Committee (ACUC)
Reynolda Campus faculty conducting research involving animals must submit a protocol to the School of Medicine ACUC using eIACUC.
Research involving Recombinant DNA
Reynolda Campus faculty conducting research that includes the use of biohazards, and/or radioactive materials must submit a protocol to the appropriate committee
Researchers must complete the Research Regulatory Review before starting a research project and at least annually to confirm all appropriate reviews have been done. For additional information visit the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
- Use of eIRB is required for all new research studies involving human participants. Go to eIRB »
- All proposals and fellowship applications must be approved in Cayuse SP prior to submission. Go to eVisions Research Suite (access to Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424)
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Deadlines for Reynolda Campus Proposals
- 2020 Annual Summary Report