Reynolda Campus Conflicts of Interest Policy (PDF), revised 2/1/18
To complete a Conflicts of Interest (COI) Disclosure Form, click here to log into eCOI.
Click here for online COI training.
The Conflicts of Interest training module is on the CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative) site. Be sure to: 1) affiliate with Wake Forest University and; 2) complete COI training rather than the Human Subjects or Responsible Conduct in Research Training.
There are 4 modules in the COI course:
- CITI Conflict of Interest Course – Introduction*
- Financial Conflicts of Interest: Overview, Investigator Responsibilities, and COI Rules
- Institutional Responsibilities as They Affect Investigators
- Conflicts of Interest Institution-Specific Policies*
*modules 1 and 4 do not have quizzes
Supplemental Proposal Information Form (PDF) (required for routing NIH proposals to name additional investigators)
- Use of eIRB is required for all new research studies involving human participants. Go to eIRB »
- All proposals and fellowship applications must be approved in Cayuse SP prior to submission. Go to eVisions Research Suite (access to Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424)
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Deadlines for Reynolda Campus Proposals
- 2018 Annual Report