Responsible Conduct of Research Education Plan updated 1/18/17
Responsible Conduct of Research Training
Instructions for accessing the CITI RCR course
- Current Users: Go to www.citiprogram.org.
- New Users: Go to Create an Account select Register.
New users complete Registration Steps 1-7, click “submit”.
- For Qu. 1, WFU is listed under “Participating Institutions”. Be sure to select Wake Forest University, not WFU Health Sciences.
- For Qu. 5, most users should not select CME/CEU credits.
- Courses: select Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) to study and submit.
Current Users: Log into Existing Account
- After registering, go to the Main Menu, select Wake Forest University Courses, then select Add a Course
- Under Getting Started, check Responsible Conduct of Research then click Next
- Choose the Responsible Conduct of Research Course Enrollment that relate to your research activities. You may choose more than one.
- Biomedical RCR
- Social-behavioral RCR
- Physical Science RCR
- Humanities RCR
- Begin the module(s).
For problems with the CITI RCR program, contact Amy Comer, in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.