- National Science Foundation
- Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG)
How to get an NSF Account:
The National Science Foundation (NSF) requires that all proposals and project reports be submitted electronically via FastLane or Research.gov. An NSF account is needed to use FastLane and Research.gov. If you do not have an NSF account, you need to provide the following information to request one in Research.gov:
- First Name
- Middle Name/Initial
- Last Name
- Suffix (Jr, Sr, etc.)
- Primary E-mail address
- Phone number
After you see confirmation that your account has been created, look in the primary email account for messages containing your new NSF ID and another with your temporary password. Log into Research.gov and follow the instructions to change your temporary password.
Once you have an account you need to request a role – researchers should select “Add Investigator or Authorized User” role. ORSP will approve the role request and then you may create your proposal in FastLane or Research.gov as applicable.
Please enter 27106-6000 in the zip code field for performance site on the cover page.
Selected program announcements
Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus is not eligible to submit RUI proposals. However, individual PIs may submit requests for Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REU) supplements.
- Use of eIRB is required for all new research studies involving human participants. Go to eIRB »
- All proposals and fellowship applications must be approved in Cayuse SP prior to submission. Go to eVisions Research Suite (access to Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424)
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Deadlines for Reynolda Campus Proposals
- 2018 Annual Report