Wake has internal funding to support: exploratory research to compete for external grants, proposal writing, publications, conference travel, travel to a special resource (library, museum, collection, etc.), community engagement, exploration of new teaching ideas and methods, undergraduate research fellowships, as well as other scholarly endeavors.
Wake provides access for its faculty and staff to two funding database search engines: SPINPlus and Foundations Directory Online. We also provide links to Proposal-Writing Resources, and provide a list of Current Funding Opportunities. Links to important Federal Grant Information is also provided here.
- Use of eIRB is required for all new research studies involving human participants. Go to eIRB »
- All proposals and fellowship applications must be approved in Cayuse SP prior to submission. Go to eVisions Research Suite (access to Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424)
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Deadlines for Reynolda Campus Proposals
- 2020 Annual Summary Report