SBE & SRF Final Reports
Within 90 days after the grant terminates, a final progress report must be submitted to the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs. It should include a summary of research results, including publications, presentations, and proposals that resulted from this project. In addition, it should summarize the contribution to your overall professional development.
The following is a suggested outline
- List your activities and findings as well as your contributions to the field of inquiry.
- Provide information about the participants in the project (students trained, collaborators who may have also benefited, etc).
- List information about any scholarly products of the work (publications, presentations, grant preparation, external funding received, etc.).
The report should be no more than 1-2 single-spaced pages.
Pilot Research Grants (PRG) Final Reports
Within 90 days of the end of the award, the abstract from a submitted external proposal that resulted from the PRG must be submitted to ORSP as a final report.
Collaborative Pilot Grants (CPG) Final Reports
Within 90 days of the end of the award, a report of findings and an external funding progress statement should be submitted to ORSP.
- Use of eIRB is required for all new research studies involving human participants. Go to eIRB »
- All proposals and fellowship applications must be approved in Cayuse SP prior to submission. Go to eVisions Research Suite (access to Cayuse SP and Cayuse 424)
- Current Funding Opportunities
- Deadlines for Reynolda Campus Proposals
- 2018 Annual Report