Responsible Conduct of Research Education Plan update 2/3/14
Instructions for accessing the CITI RCR course:
1. Go to www.citiprogram.org.
- If possible, use Firefox or Internet Explorer.
- The Safari browser does not work as consistently
2. Select “New Users Register Here” or log in to existing account. New users complete Registration Steps 1-7, click “submit”.
- For Qu. 1, WFU is listed under “Participating Institutions”. Be sure to select Wake Forest University, not WFU Health Sciences.
- For Qu. 6, most graduate students will not be requesting CME/CEU credits
3. After registering, from the “Main Menu”, click “Add a course or update your learner groups for Wake Forest University”
4. Select Curriculum—Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus
- Responsible Conduct of Research
5. Select Course—Wake Forest University Reynolda Campus
Choose the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Course(s) that relate to your research activities. You may choose more than one.
- Biomedical RCR
- Social-behavioral RCR
- Physical Science RCR
- Humanities RCR
For problems with the CITI RCR program, contact Pam Moser, in Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, at .
Other RCR Resources
National Science Foundation RCR information and resources
National Institutes of Health, Notice Number NOT-OD-10-019